- This training builds on the Level 1 and Level 2 trainings that preceded it. In the insight training we deepen our understanding of psychological mental processes by exploring the roots of our experience, and what drives us.
- It is ideal for those who have completed the Level 2 mindfulness training and who wish to continue to develop their mindfulness practice.
- It meets the annual continuing professional development (CPD) requirements of the UK Good Practice Guidelines (GPGs) for mindfulness teachers.
- This course takes place over three weekends, or over one weekend and a 5 day retreat and is spread out over a six month period and aims to enable participants to develop their mindfulness practice by developing psychological insight into the mental processes that drive our thoughts, emotions and behaviour.
Mindfulness Level 3: Seeing Deeply/ Vin Harris
Watch this video on YouTube.
The themes of the three weekends are:
- How thought becomes thinking
- Exploring destructive emotions
- Resting the mind
Where the course is taught as one weekend and a retreat, the first weekend is on how thought becomes thinking and the retreat covers exploring destructive emotions and resting the mind.