- This training builds on the Level 1 and Level 2 trainings that preceded it. In the insight training we deepen our understanding of psychological mental processes by exploring the roots of our experience, and what drives us.
- It is ideal for those who have completed the Level 2 mindfulness training and who wish to continue to develop their mindfulness practice.
- It meets the annual continuing professional development (CPD) requirements of the UK Good Practice Guidelines (GPGs) for mindfulness teachers.
- This course takes place over three weekends, or over one weekend and a 5 day retreat and is spread out over a six month period and aims to enable participants to develop their mindfulness practice by developing psychological insight into the mental processes that drive our thoughts, emotions and behaviour.
The themes of the three weekends are:
- How thought becomes thinking
- Exploring destructive emotions
- Resting the mind
Where the course is taught as one weekend and a retreat, the first weekend is on how thought becomes thinking and the retreat covers exploring destructive emotions and resting the mind.
Completing this course qualifies you for:
Courses Running- Edinburgh starts 10 February 2018 (ongoing course)
- Samye Ling starts 13 July 2018