Our mindfulness courses provide an in-depth, personal, experiential practice of mindfulness that are part of a lifelong journey. We learn how to be present, respond with compassion and see deeply into our thoughts, feelings and behaviours. This three-tiered approach enables us to embody our practice as a way of life. The structure of our training is in method – the process of learning mindfulness and attitude – cultivating kindness and compassion towards ourselves and others.
We also provide:
- Mindfulness teacher training
- Compassion teacher training
- Annual mindfulness practice retreats
- The opportunity to study mindfulness in depth on the MSc Studies in Mindfulness in partnership with The University of Aberdeen.
- Weekend workshops for Continued Professional Development for Mindfulness teachers.