The Responding with Compassion course provides an in depth personal practice experience of our Compassion Based Living Course (CBLC).
- It is ideal for those who have completed the Level 1 mindfulness training and who wish to continue to develop their mindfulness practice so as to hold inner experience with warmth and kindness.
- The course meets the annual continuing professional development (CPD) requirements of the UK Good Practice Guidelines (GPGs) for mindfulness teachers and is open to mindfulness teachers who are trained in other approaches, such as MBSR and MBCT.
- It is a pre-requisite for mindfulness teachers who wish to learn to teach our CBLC course.
This course takes place over three weekends, or over one weekend and a 5 day retreat, and is spread out over a six month period. It aims to enable participants to develop their mindfulness practice by training in compassion.
The themes of the three weekends are:
- Self Compassion
- Compassion for Others
- Compassion in Action
Where the course is taught as one weekend and a retreat, the first weekend is on self-compassion and the retreat covers compassion for others and compassion in action.
Some encouraging words:
Courses Available:- Edinburgh starts 08 September 2018 (ongoing course)
- London starts 08 December 2018
- London starts 14 September 2019
- Samye Ling starts 13 July 2018 (ongoing course)
- Samye Ling starts 31 May 2019