We would like to invite you to join the Mindfulness Association’s Practitioner Membership. You can unsubscribe at any point by mailing email@example.com.
Practitioner Membership Benefits
- Live weekly online guided practice and live monthly online teaching
- Access to guided practice audios and our archive of video teachings
- Priority booking and reduced prices for our conferences and membership weekends
- Individual meditation practice advice
- Mindfulness Association member logo to use on your letterhead and promotional material
- Annual gift of exciting Mindfulness Association merchandise
- Access to our online membership site which is a thriving community-based area
The Online Membership Site
Our community-based membership site provides:
- access to our video and audio archive of talks and conference presentations by Rob Nairn and other internationally renowned teachers.
- access to guided mindfulness, compassion and insight practices led by Mindfulness Association tutors.
- access to the recorded live teachings for those who have not been able to attend
- access to Forums focusing on different areas of interest:
– General Membership Forum
– Teacher- and Supervisor-specific forums (if you have trained with us to teach or supervise)
- access to Groups (which members can choose to create, based on areas of interest or geographical regions).
- access to member profiles and galleries – there is the facility to add an image and to your very own personal profile, and to search for and connect with other members via groups and/or direct messaging.
- the ability to book and host a live video conference meeting with others from similar backgrounds, areas of interests, course mates, etc.
On joining the Mindfulness Association’s (MA’s) Practitioner or Teacher Membership and on renewing your annual membership, you agree to the following:
- I have or intend to have a daily mindfulness practice.
- I intend to embody mindfulness and compassion as core values in my life.
- I will to be kind and respectful to the other members of the Membership in my online communications with them.
When you sign up for the Introductory Membership offer, after 6 months you will automatically be upgraded to Full Annual Membership at a cost of £48 per year, which will be charged to the card you used to pay for your Introductory Membership. Thereafter, the annual subscription fee will be charged annually. To leave the MA Membership at any time, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introductory Practitioner Membership – costs £10 for introductory 6-month period
- Introductory Membership provides access to the Mindfulness Association’s Membership Site.
- Priority Booking – Reduced Price for Annual MA Events
- Members will be given advanced notice of Mindfulness Association annual events, such as conferences and membership weekends, which will be offered at a reduced price.
- Online Meetings, Practice and Teaching Sessions for Members
- We host a weekly live online sit at 7pm on a Thursday and for one Thursday a month an online live teaching, including a talk, guided practice and sharing facilitated by one of the MA’s tutor team. Members who are also teachers host a weekly online self-facilitated members meeting at 7pm on a Monday.
Annual Practitioner Membership – costs £48 annually after 6 months of introductory membership
This membership offers all the benefits of Introductory Membership set out above.
When you upgrade or renew your full membership, you will be sent a welcome pack with a certificate of Membership for that year and some gifts. You will also be sent a Mindfulness Association Membership logo for that year, in electronic form to use on your headed paper and other marketing material to indicate that you are a paid up member of the Mindfulness Association for that year and that you have signed up to the above Mindfulness Association Membership pledge.
Click here to sign up.