This month let’s practice seeing our world and our place within it with fresh eyes. Perhaps our fresh eyes will bring fresh ideas of how to engage with our world. We don’t have to aim for grand heroics, small is beautiful!
Our Engaged Mindfulness course is running again beginning in September. This calendar gives you a taste of the approach we will take there.
This calendar is a companion to the infographic Spiral of the Work that Reconnects – following the journey of Gratitude, Honouring the Pain, Seeing with New Eyes and Going Forth – you’ll find that on our facebook and instgram.
> > > DOWNLOAD AUGUST CALENDAR 2022
Our Engaged Mindfulness Course begins on September 8th
We have an Introduction to Compassion Retreat weekend coming up on 23-25 September, in the wonderful peaceful Samye Ling Tibetan Centre for World Peace in the south of Scotland. Find out more about that HERE
- To help support your practice on this life journey we have a daily guided meditation practice Monday to Friday 10.30am and 7pm
- The Mindfulness Association has in place a widening access policy so we can help you attend courses if you are struggling financially, we don’t want this to prevent you from your practice.
- Try our FREE 4 WEEK email Course HERE
- Mindfulness Association Membership is also a great way to support your practice on this journey. For only £10 for a 6 month trial you can have access to fortnightly teachings, access to free recorded practices and a free members weekend packed full of teachings and opportunity to network with other mindfulness practitioners.
- Post Graduate Studies. 2 Msc. courses.
- UPCOMING COURSES
In-Depth Mindfulness • Compassion • Insight • Wisdom • Teacher Training • 2 Post Graduate Master’s Degrees.