Mindful of Uncertainty is our focus for our January Mindfulness calendar.
With a prompt every day to bring in to your Mindfulness practice, and to support you in these uncertain times.
Download your > JANUARY CALENDAR < which you can save onto your computer or print out as a handy reminder.
• • •
For additional support you can follow us on facebook, instagram and twitter for daily reminders and Mindfulness tips.
This month we have a rich offering of Mindfulness courses for you.
Are you ready to start in Mindfulness or begin your teacher training journey? There is opportunity for you this month.
• 1 January – Beginning with the 31 Day Meditation Challenge an Everyone Project charity fundraiser which brings you a 15-minute meditation every day to your inbox.
• 4 January – Continue your LEVEL 1 Mindfulness with Alan Hughes and James Milford (Part 2 for those who have done a first weekend or MBLC or other Mindfulness Course)
• 6 January The Wonder of the Everyday A Wonderful Course with Fay Adams which takes you right through to the end of March!
• 11 January Mindfulness Based Healthy Living an 8-week course with Heather Regan-Addis and Ki James.
• 12 January START MINDFULNESS HERE! Foundations of Mindfulness Level one Course on Wednesday Evenings with Jacky Seery
• 14 January Level 3 Enquiry Skills for CBLC RETREAT with Heather Regan-Addis, Jan Mayor and Kristine Mackenzie-Janson ( 2 x weekends)
• 22 January TRAIN TO TEACH Level 1 training with Alan Hughes and Rosina Morrison ( 2 x weekends)
Thank you for all your support throughout 2021 we are looking forward to more Mindfulness Compassion and Insight with you in the coming months.
We wish you a flourishing and fruitful 2022!