Mindfulness Teacher Training
Are you considering training to become a Mindfulness Teacher? We run a full range of highly established Mindfulness Teacher training courses in Scotland in the UK and online. We have:
- Trained hundreds of teachers across the UK
- A clearly defined training pathway
- A supportive membership network
- A range of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses
- Training recognised by British Association of Mindfulness Based Approaches (BAMBA)
- Teachers able to join the BAMBA UK Listing of Mindfulness Teachers
If you have engaged in mindfulness training yourself and feel you have benefited, then what a wonderful opportunity to help share the benefits of mindfulness practice with others so they benefit too. Please start your teaching journey with us and share the benefits of Mindfulness with others.
As part of your mindfulness training, you may have noticed a personal transformation in terms of managing your own stress levels and increased wellbeing. By training to teach the 8-week Mindfulness Based Living Course, we can help others to relieve their stress, manage pain and chronic illness, achieve their full potential, and really flourish in their lives.
By going through the teacher training and sharing the benefits of mindfulness with others our own practice and understanding of mindfulness grows. In turn our practice deepens, and we reap the benefit too. We are affiliated with the British Association of Mindfulness Based Approaches BAMBA and work within their Good Practice Guidelines.