This month our theme for September is The Buddhist Roots of Mindfulness. We hope you enjoy your free calendar – you can dowload it below.
Each day a reflection is offered on the Buddhist roots of Mindfulness which may help to deepen your practice and understanding of the Buddhist underpinnings of Mindfulness.
If you follow our stories on facebook and instagram you will find daily inspiration to keep you connected to your intention and motivation to practise. We hope this offers you some support.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE SEPTEMBER CALENDAR HERE > BUDDHIST ROOTS SEPTEMBER 2022
Our Buddhist Roots of Mindfulness Weekend Course and Five Day Retreat will be held 28 October – 2 November READ MORE ABOUT THAT HERE
PLEASE BROWSE OUR UPCOMING COURSES PAGE HERE See what’s coming up in September and into Autumn.
September courses include: Mindful Healthy Living, Entry Level In-Depth Mindfulness training, Engaged Mindfulness (Compassion in Action), Compassion over 3 weekends (online), and a Tonglen Retreat Weekend at Samye Ling.
- To help support your practice on this life journey we have a daily guided meditation practice Monday to Friday 10.30am and 7pm
- The Mindfulness Association has in place a widening access policy so we can help you attend courses if you are struggling financially, we don’t want this to prevent you from your practice.
- Try our FREE 4 WEEK email Course HERE
- Mindfulness Association Membership is also a great way to support your practice on this journey. For only £10 for a 6 month trial you can have access to fortnightly teachings, access to free recorded practices and a free members weekend packed full of teachings and opportunity to network with other mindfulness practitioners.
- Post Graduate Studies. 2 Msc. courses.
- UPCOMING COURSES
In-Depth Mindfulness • Compassion • Insight • Wisdom • Teacher Training • 2 Post Graduate Master’s Degrees.