Celebrate the wonder of the everyday with our free November calendar.
With mindfulness prompts each day to keep you connected with your practice in your daily life.
TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE NOVEMBER CALENDAR CLICK HERE > NOVEMBER CALENDAR 2022
The Wonder of the Everyday is our popular New Year’s Mindfulness Course on a Wednesday evening led by Fay Adams. It starts on January 11th.
PLEASE BROWSE OUR UPCOMING COURSES PAGE HERE See what’s on the horizon as we head into the winter months.
November courses, weekends and practice days include: Continue Mindfulness (If you have attended a fist weeknd or module 1), Mindfulness Health & Longevity at Samye Ling (weekend retreat), this year’s chance to join our year-long Wisdom Course (limited places), Masters online Open evening on the 15th, and an online practice day for cultivating concentration.
- To help support your practice on this life journey we have a daily guided meditation practice Monday to Friday 10.30am and 7pm
- The Mindfulness Association has in place a widening access policy so we can help you attend courses if you are struggling financially, we don’t want this to prevent you from your practice.
- Try our FREE 4 WEEK email Course HERE
- Mindfulness Association Membership is also a great way to support your practice on this journey. For only £10 for a 6 month trial you can have access to fortnightly teachings, access to free recorded practices and a free members weekend packed full of teachings and opportunity to network with other mindfulness practitioners.
- Post Graduate Studies. 2 Msc. courses.
- UPCOMING COURSES